Friday, August 29, 2014

Dr. Suess Toms

Hand Painted Toms?

If I can paint on it, I probably will! Check out my most recent work on a pair of Toms. They have a blue background with a Dr. Seuss theme. The characters I included are: The Lorax, Horton, Red Fish, Blue Fish, The grinch, and Thing 1 & Thing 2. And, the backs of each shoe have red and white stripes, mimicking the Cat in the Hat's hat pattern and texture look. 





I can do just about any theme you want! Yes, even sports. I only create custom Toms when asked, though. So please contact me if you would like your very own pair! 
Email: Mia_MonroeInfo@yahoo.com
(You can see past styles on my Instagram: @_mia_monroe)

Pricing:
Adult Sizes: $90-$100
Child Sizes: $70-$80

|Turnaround times on these items are about 6 weeks from purchase right now|

Don't forget to subscribe & keep up with all these awesome items!

xoxo
-Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment